Welcome to McCardell Photography!

Thanks for visiting! We love what we do, and you will see samples of all our genres here, including weddings, babies, and seniors. If you are just passing through, forward this link to anyone that might need a photographer... thanks!
For a full portfolio and rate information, be sure to take a look at our photography site: www.mccardellphotography.com or call us at 336-686-6464

And make our day by leaving a comment!~

Monday, March 26, 2007

Fantasyland

This was the scene Sunday in the war room (aka the dining room table) for my league's annual fantasy baseball draft. Last year my team finished next to last, and I am afraid this year may be worse. I am a big baseball fan, but my knowledge of all the players would beg to differ. Anyway, I spent most of Saturday cramming like I was in final exams and fretting over how much the other owners in my league would laugh at my picks. Some of the players on my team: Joe Mauer, Dan Uggla, Gary Matthews, Jason Giambi, Nomar Garciaparra, and Huston Street. You'll notice no Albert Pujols or Ryan Howard. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to post a comment!