Welcome to McCardell Photography!

Thanks for visiting! We love what we do, and you will see samples of all our genres here, including weddings, babies, and seniors. If you are just passing through, forward this link to anyone that might need a photographer... thanks!
For a full portfolio and rate information, be sure to take a look at our photography site: www.mccardellphotography.com or call us at 336-686-6464

And make our day by leaving a comment!~

Monday, May 20, 2013

Greensboro Boudoir Photography: Miss S

A few weeks ago, I photographed a boudoir party for a beautiful bride-to-be. And while the bride's photos are still under wraps, I couldn't help but post a little preview of her bestie's shots. She rocked out those jean shorts, and the fedora was super cool. I can't wait to post the others, but until then, enjoy seeing what Miss S rocked out at her session!









1 comment:

  1. This was one of my favorite things I have done for myself, and an awesome girls day! -amanda

    ReplyDelete

Click here to post a comment!