Welcome to McCardell Photography!

Thanks for visiting! We love what we do, and you will see samples of all our genres here, including weddings, babies, and seniors. If you are just passing through, forward this link to anyone that might need a photographer... thanks!
For a full portfolio and rate information, be sure to take a look at our photography site: www.mccardellphotography.com or call us at 336-686-6464

And make our day by leaving a comment!~

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Boston trip

I took a quick trip up to my old home of Boston last weekend, because I had Red Sox/Yankees tickets... is there any better reason? It was good to see the game, but also great to see some old friends.
I captured some of the action with my P&S camera...

A Fenway panoramic from our seats... click for a larger view...


Me and Fred. Fred was my best man at my wedding. Because he lives in Amsterdam, I hadn't seen him in 4 years. He happens to be a Yankees fan, but I'm willing to overlook that....


Fred after the Yankees won the first game of the series - how annoying...


I also visited with my former roommate Deb, her husband Marc, and their new baby, Olivia...


I spent Saturday walking the streets of Beantown with Janelle, Brian, Heidi, and Jarrod... Here we are at Boston's new Institute of Contemporary Art... good times...


Update: My buddy Pete from Charlottesville was upset that there was no mention of my stopping by his house on the trip... so, Pete, this one's for you! Here I am with Pete and Lynn...

1 comment:

Click here to post a comment!